Get Important Announcements Quick
Get electronic news and announcements fast...
Walker Valley High has a feature on our school website which will allow you to receive important "at will" electronic news and announcements. These messages can be by email, cellular text, or both. "Notify Me" will send quick messages concerning sudden conditions such as:
Emergency situations such as weather alerts and school closings
Changes in previously established events such as sports schedules
Any other desired quick announcements the school deems important
To sign up for this service:
1. Click the "Notify Me" icon above this article, or on the home page of www.walkervalleyhigh.com above the slide show
2. Enter your e-mail address (in the two fields provided)
3. Leave the checkbox (Keep me informed about important school information.)
4. Choose adding this feature also to cell phone text if you wish by adding service provider and phone#
5. Click the "submit" button
6. Complete the process as directed in the resulting screen. (Check your inbox and cell phone for confirmation and check the box to activate your subscription.)
NOTE: If step #6 is not completed, you will not be an active subscriber.
Notification service can be cancelled at any time a message is received.